Show Hours (9 AM to 5 PM DAILY)
Tuesday January 16th 9 AM to 5 PM
Wednesday January 17th 9 AM to 5 PM
Thursday January 18th 9 AM to 5 PM
50/50 Draw 2017 and 40th Anniversary Bonus Draw Rules 2017
Official Contest Rules
- HOW TO ENTER: We will be using one ticket for both prizes. Purchase a 50/50 Ticket at the Brandon Keystone Centre from 9:00 A.M to 4:30 P.M. on January 17th, 18th, 0r 19th, 2017 to enter the draw. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10
- THE DRAW PROCESS: To determine the winner of the prizes, a random draw will be held by Manitoba Ag Days on January 19th, 2017 at the Manitoba Ag Days show outside of the show office. The draw will take place at 4:30 P.M. January 19, 2017 at the Keystone Centre, Salon B. The first ticket drawn is the winner of the 50/ 50 funds. (This ticket is not eligible for the 40th Anniversary Bonus Draw and will not be placed back in the draw drum). The second ticket drawn will be the winner of the 40th Anniversary Bonus Draw. The winning entrants will be notified by phone. In the event that Manitoba Ag Days is not able to contact the winners within seven (7) days of the notification phone call, the selected entry will be deemed to be null and void along with any rights to the prize and another entry will be selected from the remaining eligible ballots. The odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of tickets purchased. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must first be confirmed as to eligibility.
- PRIZE: Prizes must be accepted as offered and no substitutions are allowed. Prizes are not transferable. Manitoba Ag Days Inc reserves the right to make substitutions in the event of non-availability of any prize. Prize cannot be refunded. The 50/ 50 Winner will receive half of the pot from the 50/50. The 40th Anniversary Bonus Draw Prize is a trip for 2 to Las Vegas including air fare and 3 nights stay in a hotel.
- To enter and claim a prize, a person must have attained the age of majority as of the date of the draw.
- By entering the contest entrants agree to be bound by and abide by the contest rules and the decisions of Manitoba Ag Days Inc, which shall be final and binding with respects to all aspects of the contest, including and without limitation the eligibility of entries.
- All entries automatically become the property of Manitoba Ag Days Inc and will not be returned. Manitoba Ag Days Inc is not responsible for any lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- By purchasing a 50 / 50 ticket the purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Manitoba Ag Days Inc, CKLQ, McPhail Travel Carberry, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless and to release them from any and all liability, damages, or cause whatsoever, however named or decided, with respect to or arising out of participation in the draw, or the receipt or use of the prize awarded.
- Before being declared a winner, selected patrons will be required to sign the contest sponsor’s declaration and release form:
- Confirming compliance with contest rules and acceptance of prizes as offered.
- Acknowledging the non-responsibility of Manitoba Ag Days Inc and the prize suppliers and their agents in respect to injuries, accident, loss or misfortune relating to the prize.
- Acknowledging Manitoba Ag Days Inc and their agent’s right to publish and/or broadcast the winner’s picture, name, address, voices, and statements without further compensation other than the prize offered.
- To claim prizes, winner must contact the office of Manitoba Ag Days Inc. (50/50 Draw) and McPhail Travel Carberry (40th Anniversary Bonus Draw). By claiming any prize, selected entrants waive the right to claim any costs of winning any prize, including, without limitation, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem any prize, and bear in full any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize.
Travel & Accommodations
Brandon Tourism used to host a centralized waitlist for a few of the hotels in Brandon. As of the 2017 show we have parted ways with Brandon Tourism as many of our patrons and exhibitors asked us to eliminate this system. Here is a list of Accommodations within close proximity to the City Of Brandon.
Barneys – 105 Middleton Avenue – 204-725-1540
Best Western – 205 Middleton Avenue- 204-727-7997
Canad Inn – 1125 – 18th Street – 204-727-1422
Casa Blanca Motor Lodge – 2728 Victoria Ave – 204-728-1500
Colonial Inn – 1944 Queens Ave – 204-728-8532
Comfort Inn – 925 Middleton Ave – 204-727-6232
Days Inn – 2130 Currie Boulevard – 204-727-3600
Keystone Motor Inn – 1050 – 18th Street – 204-728-6650
Knights Inn – 150 – 5th Street – 204-727-6404
Lakeview Inn and Suites – 1880 – 18th Street N – 204-728-1880
Midway Motel – 1860 – 1st Street North – 204-725-1560
Motel 6 – 815 Middleton Avenue – 204-726-4000
North Hill Inn – 1129 Braecrest Drive – 204-726-1818
Redwood Motor Inn – 345 – 18th Street N – 204-728-2200
Royal Oak Inn – 3130 Victoria Ave – 204-728-5775
Super 8 – 1570 Highland Avenue – 204-729-8024
The Little Chalet – 1703 Middleton Avenue – 204-725-1574
Trails West Motor Inn – 210 – 18th Street N – 204-727-3800
Victoria Inn – 3550 Victoria Ave – 204-725-1532
Here is a list of Accommodations within an hour of Brandon.
Shilo Inn – 119 Shilo Road – 204-765-2157
Torchland Motel – 14 Shilo Road – 204-763-8867
Cottonwood Acres B and B – Shilo – 204-763-4950
The Alexander House B and B – 114 Clyde Street, Alexander, MB – 204-752-2243
Dolmage House B and B – 44-4th Street Souris, Mb – 204-483-2834
The Guest Room B and B – 2 Crescent Ave, Souris, Mb 204-483-3246
Pure Country B and B – Souris – 204-483-3311
Rustic Retreat B and B – Souris – 204-483-2834
Sweet Dreams B and B – 390 – 1st Street Souris, Mb -204-483-3206
Clark’s Crossing Bed & Breakfast – Wawanesa – 204-824-2091
Valley View Log Home Bed & Breakfast – Wawanesa – 204-724-3301
Cozy River Inn Bed & Breakfast – Rivers – 204-328-4457
Gateway Motel – 240 Main Street North, Minnedosa – 204-867-2729
Valley Motor Lodge – 28 Main Street, Minnedosa – 204-867-5858
Fairmount Bed & Breakfast – Minnedosa – 204-874-2165
Laws Way Bed & Breakfast – 47 3rd Avenue, Minnedosa – 204-867-2126
Tilson Place Bed & Breakfast – 149 2nd Avenue, Minnedosa – 204-867-2830
Carberry Motor Inn – 9 Main Street, Carberry – 204-834-2197
Robin’s Nest Motel & cafe – close to #1 Hwy, Carberry – 204-834-2878
Canadian Wilderness Inn – 306 Mountain Street, Boissevain – 1-877-534-7155
Red Coat Inn – Hwy 10, Boissrvain – 204-534-2406
Fraser Family Farms Bed & Breakfast – Boissevain – 204-776-2176
Room to Grow Bed & Breakfast – 550 Mill Road, Boissevain – 204-534-2303
The Loft Bed & Breakfast – Boissevain – 204-534-8004
Walkinshaw Place Bed & Breakfast – Boissevain – 204-534-6979
Neepawa Motel – 71 Main Street West, Neepawa – 204-476-2331
Bay Hill Inns & Suites – 160 Hwy 16 West, Neepawa – 204-476-8888
Westway Inn Motel – 153 Main Street West, Neepawa – 204-476-2355
Garden Path Bed & Breakfast – 536 2nd Avenue, Neepawa – 204- 476-3477
Highland Glen Bed & Breakfast – 353 Vivian Street, Neepawa – 204-476-3179
Ann’s Heritage House Bed & Breakfast – 516 Brown Avenue, Neepawa – 204-476-2952
Jays Inn & Suites – 320 Frontage Avenue, Virden – 204-748-2223
Comfort Inn – 380 Frontage Road West, Virden – 204-707-6020
Grand Central Hotel – 444 – 6th Street, Virden – 204-748-2444
Virden Motel – 585 Nelson Street East, Virden – 204-748-2424
Huggybears Bed & Breakfast – 13km west of Virden – 204-748-6996
Kimcairn Bed & Breakfast – Virden – 204-748-1231
Elkhorn Resort Spa & Conference Centre – 204-848-2802
Canad Inns Destination Centre – Portage la Prairie 2401 Saskatchewan Ave W – 204-857-9745
Days Inn Hwy 1 & Yellowquill Trail, Portage La Prairie – 204-857-9791
Super 8 – Portage La Prairie – 204-857-8883
Brandon Tourism is still available to assist you in planning your next visit to Brandon. Should you require any further information on hospitality packages, convention planning, spousal programs, tourist information, city tours, calendar of events or souvenir sales, please contact the Tourism office at (204) 729-2141 or 1-888-799-1111 FAX (204) 729-2139. Check brandontourism.com for Accommodation, Dining and Events information
Shuttle Service: Free shuttle from outlying areas of the parking lot to the Keystone Centre, and back. Courtesy of Murray Chev Olds; watch for signs of vehicles. Hours of operation — 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily.