We are Canada’s Largest Indoor Farm Show! And we are ready to get back to business! Agriculture and Ag Innovation never stopped!
New for 2022: Manitoba Ag Days will be a ticketed event. In our efforts to keep everyone safe we will have to have a printable and / or scannable ticket for everyone in the facility. Purchase your ticket today at: Buy Admission Tickets
Included in your admission ticket is parking, our shuttle service, our top of the line seminars with world class speakers and a complimentary coat check
Tuesday January 18th 9 AM to 5 PM
Wednesday January 19th 9 AM to 5 PM
Thursday January 20th 9 AM to 5 PM
Admission into the show is $15 in advance or $20 at the show. Tickets can be purchased at www.agdays.com/tickets
Visitors can enter in through the east side of the building by The Canad Inns entrance or the Westoba Credit Union Concourse entrance and also on the east side by the Ramp entrance, the Curling Club entrance or the Westoba Credit Union Concourse entrance.
Parking is available in several parking lots surrounding the Keystone Centre. Parking for the show is complimentary with the purchase of a gate admission. Murray Chev Olds Cadillac Buick GMC will be running a bus shuttle in the parking lot to pick visitors up and drop them off at their vehicles during the 2022 show.
The show runs from 9am to 5pm, January 18th to 20th, 2022.
Future show dates can be found here.
The seminar program runs all three days of the show. The MNP Theatre is located in the Amphitheatre on the Upper Main Concourse of the Keystone Centre. Click here to visit the Program and view all speakers.
Sponsored By: Taurus Ag Marketing
Complimentary Secure Coat Check located near the Flynn Arena in the main street hallway – Enter through the Curling Club entrance. (Entrance B)
St. John Ambulance volunteers are available at the show. The Entire board of directors of Manitoba Ag Days are also certified so please be sure to contact us in the event of an emergency.
Located throughout the facility to assist visitors in getting around the show.
Food kiosks operated by the Keystone Centre are located throughout the facility – there are 2 on the Upper Level and 4 on the Lower Level.
Several Food Carts will be available on site and throughout the facility – there are 3 on the Upper Level and 5 on the Lower Level.
Joe Beeverz will be at located at the South End of the Westoba Place Arena.
Full Meals available in the Canad Inns Destination Centre Brandon including Aaltos, The Tavern United, The Great Western Roadhouse Bar and Grill and Playmakers.
- 2022 January 18, 19 and 20
- 2023 January 17, 18 and 19
- 2024 January 16, 17 and 18
- 2025 January 21, 22 and 23
- 2026 January 20, 21 and 22
- 2027 January 19, 20 and 21
- 2028 January 18, 19 and 20
- 2029 January 23, 24 and 25
- 2030 January 22, 23 and 24
- 2031 January 21, 22 and 23
We are required to follow the rules and regulations set out by Manitoba Health, the province and the Keystone Centre. For COVID Information please refer to the following link: Keystone Centre
50/50 Draw 2022 – LGCA 4206-RF-36074
Official Contest Rules
- HOW TO ENTER: Purchase a 50/50 Ticket at Buy 50/50 here from now until January 20th, 2022 or purchase your ticket inperson at the show at the Brandon Keystone Centre from 9:00 A.M to 4:30 P.M. on January 18th & 19th & 20th to enter the draw. Tickets are 1 for $10 or 3 for $20
- THE DRAW PROCESS: To determine the winner of the prize, a random draw will be held by Manitoba Ag Days on January 20th, 2022 at the Manitoba Ag Days show.
- Electronic draw will take place at 4:30 PM on January 20th, 2022 at The Keystone Centre Brandon, MB and via facebook live https://www.facebook.com/MbAgDays
- Winner receives 50% of total ticket sales.
- A single entry can only win one prize.
- Winning Ticket will be selected using a certified Random Number Generator.
- Winning ticket number and winner’s name will be posted online at the raffle website following the draw, on the Manitoba Ag Days website agdays.com and through social media outlets following the draw.
- Winner will be contacted by phone. In the event that the selected winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of the draw the selected entry will be deemed to be null and void along with any rights to the prize and another entry will be selected from the remaining eligible ballots.
- Winner must provide first name, last name and mailing address and photo identification upon claiming prize.
- After prize is claimed from Manitoba Ag Days, prize will be mailed to winner within 15 days.
- Must be a Manitoba resident or currently in Manitoba to purchase a ticket and be 18 years of age.
- Manitoba Ag Days Board of Directors and their spouses are not allowed to participate in the raffle.
- Raffle tickets are non-refundable. Raffle tickets are not eligible for a tax receipt.
Travel & Accommodations
Here is a list of Accommodations within close proximity to the City Of Brandon. There is no longer a centralized waitlist held by Brandon Tourism for our show. Every Patron and Exhibitor is responsible for their own accommodations!
- Barneys – 105 Middleton Avenue – 204-725-1540
- Best Western – 205 Middleton Avenue- 204-727-7997
- Canad Inn – 1125 – 18th Street – 204-727-1422
- Colonial Inn – 1944 Queens Ave – 204-728-8532
- Comfort Inn – 925 Middleton Ave – 204-727-6232
- Days Inn – 2130 Currie Boulevard – 204-727-3600
- Keystone Motor Inn – 1050 – 18th Street – 204-728-6650
- Knights Inn – 150 – 5th Street – 204-727-6404
- Lakeview Inn and Suites – 1880 – 18th Street N – 204-728-1880
- Midway Motel – 1860 – 1st Street North – 204-725-1560
- Motel 6 – 815 Middleton Avenue – 204-726-4000
- North Hill Inn – 1129 Braecrest Drive – 204-726-1818
- Redwood Motor Inn – 345 – 18th Street N – 204-728-2200
- Clarion Hotel and Suites – 3130 Victoria Ave – 204-728-5775
- Super 8 – 1570 Highland Avenue – 204-729-8024
- The Little Chalet – 1703 Middleton Avenue – 204-725-1574
- Trails West Motor Inn – 210 – 18th Street N – 204-727-3800
- Victoria Inn – 3550 Victoria Ave – 204-725-1532
Here is a list of Accommodations within an hour of Brandon.
- Shilo Inn – 119 Shilo Road – 204-765-2157
- Torchland Motel – 14 Shilo Road – 204-763-8867
- Cottonwood Acres B and B – Shilo – 204-763-4950
- The Alexander House B and B – 114 Clyde Street, Alexander, MB – 204-752-2243
- Dolmage House B and B – 44-4th Street Souris, Mb – 204-483-2834
- The Guest Room B and B – 2 Crescent Ave, Souris, Mb 204-483-3246
- The Souris Hotel – 105 1st Street South, Souris, Mb 204-483-3373
- Pure Country B and B – Souris – 204-483-3311
- Rustic Retreat B and B – Souris – 204-483-2834
- Sweet Dreams B and B – 390 – 1st Street Souris, Mb -204-483-3206
- Clark’s Crossing Bed & Breakfast – Wawanesa – 204-824-2091
- Valley View Log Home Bed & Breakfast – Wawanesa – 204-724-3301
- Cozy River Inn Bed & Breakfast – Rivers – 204-328-4457
- Gateway Motel – 240 Main Street North, Minnedosa – 204-867-2729
- Valley Motor Lodge – 28 Main Street, Minnedosa – 204-867-5858
- Fairmount Bed & Breakfast – Minnedosa – 204-874-2165
- Laws Way Bed & Breakfast – 47 3rd Avenue, Minnedosa – 204-867-2126
- Tilson Place Bed & Breakfast – 149 2nd Avenue, Minnedosa – 204-867-2830
- Carberry Motor Inn – 9 Main Street, Carberry – 204-834-2197
- Robin’s Nest Motel & Cafe – close to #1 Hwy, Carberry – 204-834-2878
- Canadian Wilderness Inn – 306 Mountain Street, Boissevain – 1-877-534-7155
- Red Coat Inn – Hwy 10, Boissevain – 204-534-2406
- Fraser Family Farms Bed & Breakfast – Boissevain – 204-776-2176
- Room to Grow Bed & Breakfast – 550 Mill Road, Boissevain – 204-534-2303
- The Loft Bed & Breakfast – Boissevain – 204-534-8004
- Walkinshaw Place Bed & Breakfast – Boissevain – 204-534-6979
- Neepawa Motel – 71 Main Street West, Neepawa – 204-476-2331
- Bay Hill Inns & Suites – 160 Hwy 16 West, Neepawa – 204-476-8888
- Westway Inn Motel – 153 Main Street West, Neepawa – 204-476-2355
- Garden Path Bed & Breakfast – 536 2nd Avenue, Neepawa – 204- 476-3477
- Highland Glen Bed & Breakfast – 353 Vivian Street, Neepawa – 204-476-3179
- Ann’s Heritage House Bed & Breakfast – 516 Brown Avenue, Neepawa – 204-476-2952
- Jays Inn & Suites – 320 Frontage Avenue, Virden – 204-748-2223
- Comfort Inn – 380 Frontage Road West, Virden – 204-707-6020
- Grand Central Hotel – 444 – 6th Street, Virden – 204-748-2444
- Virden Motel – 585 Nelson Street East, Virden – 204-748-2424
- Huggybears Bed & Breakfast – 13km west of Virden – 204-748-6996
- Kimcairn Bed & Breakfast – Virden – 204-748-1231
- Elkhorn Resort Spa & Conference Centre – 204-848-2802
- Canad Inns Destination Centre – Portage la Prairie 2401 Saskatchewan Ave W – 204-857-9745
- Days Inn Hwy 1 & Yellowquill Trail, Portage La Prairie – 204-857-9791
- Super 8 – Portage La Prairie – 204-857-8883
Brandon Tourism is still available to assist you in planning your next visit to Brandon. Should you require any further information on hospitality packages, convention planning, spousal programs, tourist information, city tours, calendar of events or souvenir sales, please contact the Tourism office at (204) 729-2141 or 1-888-799-1111 FAX (204) 729-2139.
Shuttle Service: Free shuttle from outlying areas of the parking lot to the Keystone Centre, and back. Courtesy of Murray Chev Olds and MAZERGROUP; watch for the big shuttle bus in the parking lot! Hours of operation — 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily.
Map of the City of Brandon, Manitoba