Canada’s Largest Indoor Farm Show will kick off the three-day event on Tuesday January 22nd. This year’s show will in-clude over 550 exhibitors all under 10 acres of indoor space at the Keystone Centre, in Brandon Manitoba.
There are several key highlights to point out
1. This year’s show we will be celebrating “Tell Your Story – Be An Agvocate”. 237 exhibitors have jumped on board with our theme and will be displaying facts about the agriculture industry in their booth throughout the duration of the show. The Manitoba Ag Days board challenges everyone to get involved and share their Agriculture story.
2. The FIRST EVER MANITOBA SOCIAL is SOLD OUT and will take place Wednesday January 23rd at 8 pm in the Provincial Exhibition of Manitoba’s historic “Dome” building with all funds raised going to help support and expand Agriculture in the Classroom – Manitoba programing. It will be a great opportunity for exhibitors and patrons to meet up for some casual conversation, drinks and help raise funds for an extremely important organization in our industry.
3. Admission and parking is free! The last show of its kind to remain completely complimentary. Don’t forget Murry Chev Olds Cadilac Buick GMC is providing the parking lot shuttle and the complimentary coat check is available just outside the Kinsmen Area sponsored by Fusion Credit Union. #agdays19
4. Our free speaker program includes over 60 speakers on a variety of topics presenting in the FCC and MNP thea-tres. This year’s program is packed full of fantastic speakers. You can expect WORLD CLASS SPEAKERS on a variety of topics including the importance of connecting with consumers, the latest in technology, agronomy and mar-ket outlooks as well as topics on data and how it can be used to positively benefit the bottom line.
5. The annual Kick Off Breakfast will be held at the Canad Inn’s Roadhouse Tuesday January 22 from 7:30 AM until 8:45 with a minimum $5 donation going to Manitoba Farm Rural and Northern Support Services sponsored by Canad Inns, The Great Western Roadhouse Bar and Grill and Q-Country 880AM, 91.5FM.
6. The INVENTOR”S SHOWCASE features 14 new inventions with everything from drop pans to robotics to safety harnesses. The Inventor’s Showcase is located in Barn 4 this year and is always a big draw for our patrons!
7. The NEW PRODCUTS competition has 19 entries with everything from new hybrids to new fertilizers to new con-caves. These products are showcased throughout the show with NEW PRODUCT signage!
8. Bull Congress is jammed packed again with 23 farms showcasing their latest genetics and 5 associations.
9. The FARM SAFETY FEATURE is growing again with 13 entries this year. These products are showcased through-out the show with FARM SAFETY FEATURE signage! The Manitoba Ag Days Board made a board decision to all become first aid and CPR trained so that we have more trained staff at the show; we took this training this season.
10. 50/50 draw will continue with funds raised benefiting our Ag Days Gives Back Community Giving Program, last year’s winner took home $11,250.00. Tickets can be purchased at the top of the ramp – 3 for $10.00 This year we are supporting a special young man in our Ag community – he knows first hand what a BBQ bristle can do if it gets lodged in your throat so we are encouraging everyone to throw away their BBQ Scrapers that haave bristles and come and purchase a 50/50 ticket at the show and we will give you a wooden BBQ Scraper* while supplies last
11. Manitoba Ag Days Gives Back will announce this years’ recipients on Tuesday January 22nd at 1 PM in the FCC Theatre.
12. Manitoba Ag Day’s Adventure with Ag In the Classroom will take place throughout the show with this year’s theme “Agriculture- Think Global, Act Local” highlighting a global perspective.
David Laudin, Co-chairmen for Manitoba Ag Days, is proud to announce that we are making some changes for the 2020 show to better promote and enhance our [...]