2020 Show Highlights
Brandon, MB –Tuesday, January 7, 2020
#agdays2020 Show Highlights
Canada’s largest indoor farm show will kick off the three-day event on Tuesday January 21st. This year’s show will include over 550 exhibitors all under 10 acres of indoor space at the Keystone Centre, in Brandon Manitoba.
There are several key highlights to point out:
1. This year’s show we will be celebrating “Technology and Innovations in Agriculture”. #agdaysinnovation #2020vision.
2. The launch of the INNOVATION SHOWCASE will take place this year! There will be 7 categories and 32 participants all with the goal of achieving a goal of “Advancing the Field” as Manitoba Ag Days will award a 1st and 2nd place winner in each category.
3. Autonomous Agriculture is here with DOT making its inaugural appearance in Manitoba at Manitoba Ag Days.
4. The MANITOBA SOCIAL gets bigger and better while moving venues. The social will take place on Wednesday January 23rd at 9 pm at the Victoria Inn. All funds raised from ticket sales will go directly to the Manitoba Ag Days Gives Back Fund which supports local community initiatives and agriculture education throughout the province of Manitoba and Saskatchewan. It will be a great opportunity for exhibitors and patrons to network, socialize, and have fun while listening to MCMA’s MALE VOCALIST a FAN CHOICE artist of the year, The Ryan Keown Band.
5. Manitoba Ag Days is the last show of its kind to remain completely complimentary with no parking fee or door charge. Murray Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Brandon is sponsoring the parking lot shuttle. The complimentary coat check will be available outside of the Kinsmen Arena courtesy of Fusion Credit Union.
6. Our complimentary speaker program is jam packed with over 60 speakers on a variety of topics presenting in the FCC and MNP theatres. You can expect WORLD CLASS SPEAKERS on a variety of topics including the latest in technology, weather, agronomy and market outlooks as well as topics on data and how it can be used to positively benefit the bottom line.
7. The annual Kick Off Breakfast will be held at the Canad Inn’s Roadhouse Tuesday January 21 from 7:30 AM until 8:45 AM with a minimum $5 donation going to The Child Nutrition Council of Manitoba sponsored by Canad Inns, The Great Western Roadhouse Bar and Grill and Q-Country 880AM, 91.5FM.
8. Bull Congress is jammed packed again with 23 farms showcasing their latest genetics plus 5 breed associations.
9. Growing the next generation for a career in ag tech. For the first time Farm Femmes will be hosting AI Code Camps for youth ages 7 and up on Tuesday afternoon. For more info please go to: https://www.farmfemmes.com/camp-registration The camps are 2 hours in length and will be sure to intrigue the next generation.
10. Win one of three DJI Mavic Pro Drones with Manitoba Ag Days Innovation Challenge. Post a video on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #agdaysinnovation and tell us what the biggest change or innovation on your farm has been in the last decade for a chance to win.
11. 50/50 draw will continue with funds raised benefiting our Ag Days Gives Back Community Giving Program, last year’s winner took home $12,778.00 Tickets can be purchased at the top of the ramp, Canada Room Hallway or from one of six mobile sellers. Ticket are 3 for $10.00. LGCA 4206-RF-33166.
12. Manitoba Ag Days Gives Back will announce this years’ recipients on Tuesday January 21st at 12:30 PM in the FCC Theatre. Well over $260,000 has been awarded to support youth ag education and rural community infrastructure in Manitoba and Saskatchewan over the past decade.
13. Manitoba Ag Day’s Adventure with Ag In the Classroom will take place throughout the show with this year’s theme “Agriculture- Think Global, Act Local” highlighting a global perspective.
For more information please contact Andrea Guthrie Manitoba Ag Days Media Coordinator (204)851-7229 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kristen Philips, Manitoba Ag Days General Manager at (204)728-4137 or (204)573-9039 or email@example.com
Browse all articles
The Runner-Up of the Innovation Showcase – Farm Built Solutions was Airguard Incorporated with their innovation the Sabre Clamp. [...]
The Runner-Up of the Innovation Showcase – Animal & Livestock was Thunderstruck Sales and Marketing c/o: Protexia Plastics with [...]
The Winner of the Innovation Showcase – Farm Built Solutions was Triple Pass Welding with their innovation the Manitoba Gate. Triple Pass [...]
The Winner of the Innovation Showcase – Animal and Livestock was Gallagher with their MBS Energizers Gallagher Gallagher’s latest range of [...]